NB Resin Cleaner
A highly effective emulsion cleaner used to remove a broad spectrum of industrial soils including petroleum-based oils and greases as well as inks, uncured paints and lacquers, and silica (dirt) deposits. Leaves surfaces generally free of both waterbreaks and hazy detergent films.
General Maintenance Tasks
- Effective at ambient temperatures, no heating required
- Can be heated to increase performance; the water base is non-flammable
- Highly concentrated - dilute one volume with up to 10 volumes of water for use.
- Can be reused up to three times, when properly filtered
- No residue - works to settle out most of the residues to leave your tools clean and tack-free
- Environmentally friendly. Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals and does not qualify as a hazardous waste under current RCRA regulations. Dispose of wastes and spills, in conjunction with federal, state and local laws governing non-hazardous materials.
- Excellent performance over broad range of water hardness
- Uses 3-way chemical action to prevent resins adhering to surfaces
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Water based alkaline or soap cleaners customized to handle tough grime. Walker Emulsions produces cleaners and degreasers formulated to clean hands, industrial equipment, machines, shop floors, and blower systems.