Mirror Grind Glass Grinding Fluid
A synthetic, non-oil fabricating fluid designed especially for the glass and mirror industry. Formulated to affect soft settling of glass swarf with significantly reduced recirculation of fines, which facilitates removal via centrifuge of settling tanks. High lubricity characteristics facilitate high feed rates to maintain production at consistently high levels. These products are non-reactive to mirror backing materials, paints, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Supplied in concentrated form to be diluted to user's requirements
- Long lasting microbiological protection suited for heavy use situations
- Reduces development of popcorn particles during grinding
- Water-based formulation containing no oil
- Does not contain, nor is it manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as listed under Section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- Does not contain any chemicals regulated under SARA Title III reporting requirements or under California Proposition 65
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker’s precision line of grinding and lubrication products employ the use of synthetic emulsions for glass and mirror grinding.