Defoamer – Pulp & Paper
A water-based defoamer designed for use in a variety of pulp and paper defoaming applications. It is based on a balance of silicone, silica and ethylene (bis) stearamide wax and has no mineral oil content. This combination of ingredients has been shown to be an effective antifoam without exacerbating dirt deposit problems.
Bleach Plant Applications
- Broad spectrum ingredients for use in variety of specialty applications
- Free of any kind of mineral oil
- Balanced ingredients carefully formulated to minimize deposit problems
- Certified non-detectable levels of DBF and DBD
- FDA - Compliant with the following:
- 21 CFR 176.170 Components of paper & paperboard in contact w/aqueous & fatty food
- 21 CFR 176.180 Components of paper and paperboard in contact with dry food
- 21 CFR 176.210 Defoaming agents used in the manufacture of paper and paperboard
- Does not contain, nor is it manufactured using ozone-depleting substances as listed under Section 611 of the Clean Air Act
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon totes
- Bulk tank trucks
Walker Emulsions high performance defoamers, felt cleaners, and custom formulated process additives are designed for a variety of applications in the pulp & paper industry.