An oil soluble emulsifier used for foam control in circulating systems. It is used to prevent and to knock down already occurring foam.
- Partially soluble in water
- Soluble in chlorinated solvents and most polar and non-polar solvents and oils
- Chemically stable in the presence of dilute acids, bases, and salts
- Compatible with soaps, anionic and cationic surfactants and many organic solvents
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker Emulsions high performance defoamers, felt cleaners, and custom formulated process additives are designed for a variety of applications in the pulp & paper industry.