4942 H.D. Machining & Broaching Fluid
An extra heavy duty, premium, extreme pressure cutting oil formulated for use in severe machining operations. Fortified with load carrying additives, this product demonstrates superior performance under extreme pressure. Stain-controlling additives make this product appropriate for ferrous metals such as carbon and stainless steel as well as exotic alloys, brass, and aluminum. 4942 has performed successfully under the most demanding conditions without the use of chlorine.
- Supports a long history of meeting or exceeding the load carrying and antiwear/antiweld capacity of chlorinated oils
- Long history use for I.D. and O.D. broaching, including 3-station pull down, strip, single one pass through broaching for O.D. splines
- Contains stain controllers for soft ferrous metals and odor controllers
- Absence of chlorine makes disposal simpler and less expensive
- Use for a wide variety of steels, aluminum, brass, etc. in boring, reaming, forming, deep hole drilling, threading, hobbing, tapping and gear shaping
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.