4935 Carbide Grinding Fluid
A premium quality, completely synthetic coolant designed for high speed grinding of tungsten carbide and stellite metals with minimal dissolution of cobalt. The synthetic format of 4935 Carbide Grinding Fluid is an alternative to heavy soluble oils and offers the additional benefits of lower toxicity, greater workplace visibility and extended sump life.
Stellite Metal Grinding
Tungsten Carbide Grinding
- With proper maintenance minimizes dissolved cobalt (10 ppm)
- Resistant to biological and oxidative destruction
- Provides superior cleaning and flushing properties to extend wheel life
- Contains a supplemental corrosion inhibitor and lubricity package
- Forgiving of hard water conditions
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.