1600 Saw Lubricant
A natural oil-based lubricating compound designed especially for band and circular saws and bar and chain lubrication. 1600 Saw Lubricant inhibits pitch buildup on blades and saw guides and minimizes wear and tear on sawing equipment for sharper cuts and less maintenance down time.
Supplied in ready-to-use form.
Bar and Chain
- Cost effective, excellent lubricating properties for sharp accurate cuts
- Effectively coats metal surfaces and will not wash off with water process mists
- Mist level tolerances are twice the level allowed for petroleum-based compounds
- Exhibits good handling properties over a wide temperature range
- Does not contain chlorine, sulfur, or silicone compounds
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon recyclable totes
Walker produces a precision line of lubricants, coolants, grinding and cutting oils for metal, glass, ceramics and heavy duty machining operations.